This product is no longer in stock
0 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Model DX1000PS (2022)
The professional meat maturity cabinet with mature technology.
That's new DX1000 PREMIUM S:
Unique and only in the DRY AGER® Dry Aging Fridge! Thanks to the integrated SmartAging® technology, meat, ham, fish, sausage, cheese, herbs, pasta, and much more can be easily aged or dried at the touch of a button. Dry aging has never been so easy and safe.
We offer you:
• Competent advice also on weekends
• Always the most up-to-date model, as each device is manufactured for you after ordering
• Cheap prices
• Free delivery within the EU
• Stainless steel outer housing
• insulating glass door with UV protection, tinted (metallised)
• Interior dimensions: (H x W x D) 137,5 x 57,8 x 58,7 cm
• External dimensions: (H x W x D) 165 x 70 x 74,2 cm
• Gross / Net content: 495/435 liters
• Voltage: 230V
• Temperature range: electronically adjustable in 0.1 ° C increments (0 ° C to +25 ° C)
• HumiControl: Humidity electronically adjustable from 60 to 90% (no water connection required)
• DX AirReg: optimum air flow, fresh air activated carbon filter and UV disinfection, LED interior lighting and dx (= the light spectrum does not contain ultraviolet radiation), minimal heat generation, no punctual heating of the meat
• Defrost automatic, automatic condensate evaporation
• visual and audible alarm message
• Lockable door, door hinges changeable
• Can be integrated
• Magnetic Door Seal
• maximum load: 2-3 back strands, each up to 1.2 m in length
• maximum load capacity per hanger: 80 kg (per hanger up to 2 backs possible)
• maximum number of sliding levers: 5 pieces
• maximum load per grate: up to 40 kg
• Quality "Made in Germany"
• including stainless steel suspension DX0011
Warranty and service:
• 2 years in the private sector and 1 year in the commercial sector
• 24 hours tel. Emergency service and fast, Europe-wide customer service
Delivery time is about 3-4 weeks.
Hanger (Stainless Steel) for the DX1000P Hanger (Stainless Steel) for the DX1000P